Point and Shoot
The Williams Point & Shoot System includes both an air aspirating foam device designed to be installed on flammable liquid storage tanks for protection against a seal fire, as well as an optional fixed pipe to be used with a monitor and nozzle. The air aspirating Type II discharge device is installed above the roof joint and is mounted above the highest level of the floating roof.
The Point & Shoot features:
- Manufactured in 316 stainless steel
- 316 stainless steel screens cover the foam maker air inlets
- ASTM A36 carbon steel mounting board optional (raises nozzle out of tank space)
- All Ambush System inlets are flat faced and drilled to ANSI 150 lb. standard. Flange gaskets are provided.
- Finished with durable red epoxy paint
Get to Know